Friday, January 20, 2017

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I experimented a little with the design of my blog. I played with the colors and fonts of the words until I found some I liked best. I mainly stayed within the design of the "ethereal" template. I chose a coral and light blue color scheme and a cursive type for my text, so it will look more ethereal. It is not perfect and it is not done just yet; I still have much to change. It is a lot of fun to design the layout of my blog and I will definitely continue to change it. However, for now, it looks good to me.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the customization tip! I just wanted to say that your blog theme is actually really nice; I like it a lot. The colors are very pretty and nice to look at :^). I agree, it is fun to mess around with the blogs. Thanks again for sharing! If you do change it again, I look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to change my blog design, but I might mess around with some settings after reading this! I love your design. I love the bright colors you chose, it makes your blog look cheerful and welcoming! I also like how you changed the font to a cursive. It definitely makes a difference in the overall feel and helps to distinguish the headings from everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good customization tip that I wish I had stumbled upon earlier in the semester so that I could improve the visual appeal of my own blogger site. Your blog theme is certainly nice and appealing to the eye on a casual glance. My only complaint is that the cursive is occasionally difficult to read with the light pink/orange color that you have chosen as the theme. Aside from this, still a good-looking blog.

    ReplyDelete