Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Favorite Place: The Happiest Place on Earth

It is perhaps a cliché statement, but Disney World is the "happiest place on earth." Every part of it is full of magic and beauty and excitement. It is my favorite place because, at Disney World, I can be a kid again. I have not visited Disney World since I was fourteen, however, it remains a lovely memory in my mind. I cherish the time I spent there, and I hope to return very soon. 



Image taken by Brett Kiger from Atlanta, Georgia in 2011. Source: Flickr 
"Gathering at the Hub." Web source: flickr

1 comment:

  1. Disney is so much fun, Amanda! Maybe you can even write a story this semester in the style of a Disney park ride, since stories and theme parks really do have a powerful connection, with stories-as-rides, and even rides-as-stories (like how Pirates of the Caribbean started as a ride... and became a film franchise!).

    About links: When you include a link in the post, use link text to make it more clear to your readers; so: type the text (you can use Flickr as the text link for example), highlight, click the link icon, and then paste in the http address. That way your readers will see the text link, not the raw computer code — more info about links.

    ReplyDelete